Complete Fleetmatics Login Guide For First Time User
Have you been trying to access your Fleetmatics login account but all in vain? Do not worry; we are here to help. In this post, we have discussed a detailed step-by-step method of the Fleetmatics login process.
Fleetmatics Login process:
Log in as an administrator.
If you are a first-time user on reveal, follow these steps listed below for a successful Fleetmatics login.
- Using any device with internet connectivity, go to the official Fleetmatics login page by clicking here.
- Now a login form will appear where you have to enter your username(email address) and then your Password in the respective input box.
- Click on Login Button.
Log in as a user
If you are not the administrator, you need to create your user profile to access the Fleetmatics login account.
Once you have received your login details, you follow the below-listed steps:
- Open the web browser and go to the Fleetmatics login page and if you are in the EU, click on this link to redirect to the login page.
- Now a login form will appear. Enter your Username (Email Address) and then enter your Password. Click on LOGIN.
How to Register an Account with a Fleetmatics Login Account?
There are two ways of setting your Password for the first time with an account.
Option 1 (Using a URL):
- Open this link, or in case you are in the EU, click on this link. You will receive these URLs from the deployment service.
- Enter your email id, which was used to sign up with the Verizon Connect account. This will be your default administrator account. In case you have no idea about which email to use, you can contact Fleetmatics Support.
- Now enter your new Password and re-confirm by entering it again. Your Password must have at least 8 Characters and also include numeric and special characters.
- Click on SET PASSWORD
- After you sign up with Verizon Connect, you will receive a welcome mail with the attached Set your Password link.
- Enter the new password and re-confirm it in the password fields. Your password must have a minimum of 8 characters.
- Once done, click on Set Password.
- You will receive an activation code in the email.
- Type the activation code, and you can begin your login process now.
Having Trouble To Login?
If you are unable to login your Fleetmatics account, it could be due to any of the below-mentioned reasons:
- You either entered the wrong username and Password. Trying to clear the input field and re-enter the details.
- Remember to turn off the caps lock. Username and Password are case-sensitive.
- If you have been trying to log in multiple times with the wrong username and Password, chances are you are locked out of your account system. In this case, call your customer support service and get your account unlocked.
- Either you are not set up as Administrator on Reveal or do not have a user profile registered.
If you have been trying to log in to your Fleetmatics account, then going through this post might have helped you understand the login process. We hope this article solves all your queries; if you find this article useful, do not forget to leave a comment below. If you are still facing trouble login in, you can leave your queries in the comment section, and we will get back to you soon.