Inspirational Weekend Quotes To Get You In The Mood
The weekend is the most exciting and most awaited time of the week. Have you ever felt super excited about a weekend? Do you want to have the most wonderful weekend? If yes, then we have some of the best happy weekend quotes for you!
After a long and tight week schedule, getting enthusiastic about the weekends is normal. We start making our weekend plans way ahead of time. After all, who does like to spend some relaxing time after a hectic week? This is the reason why people wish to come on weekends soon.
A happy weekend brings a chance to get a break from the tension, stress, and workload of the work field. It also gives a marvelous opportunity to re-energize and make a fresh start to the coming week.
Let us make your Saturday more awesome with these inspirational, funny, and happy weekend quotes. Share these weekend quotes with your loved ones and make their weekend even more special.
Happy Weekend Quotes:
Check out some Saturday special inspirational quotes to send on WhatsApp messages.
“Spending a weekend with Hitler would have been boring in the extreme, although you would have had a greater certainty in coming back alive.” – Alan Bullock
“It’s weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.
“The weekend is like a superhero, flying and swooping in to save the rest of the week.
“Today is Saturday, which means that today I will be multi–slacking instead of multi-tasking.”
“Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.”
The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
“The only Happy END that I know: it’s the weekEND!”
“I hope that your weekend is worth the wait. Enjoy!”
“Dear weekend, can you last a little while longer? I’m not quite ready to go back to work just yet.”
Of all the days that’s in the week I dearly love but one day and that’s the day that comes between A Saturday and Monday.” — Henry Carey
Funny Weekend Quotes
The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. Like when they say, “As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.” – Jean Rhys
– There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends. – Arnot Sheppard
– Your hair may be brushed, but your mind’s untidy. You’ve had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You’re sunk from a riot of relaxation. – Ogden Nash
– Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon. – Richard Nelson Bolles
– Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family. – Bo Bennett
– Spending a weekend with Hitler would have been boring in the extreme, although you would have had a greater certainty in coming back alive. – Alan Bullock
– When you’re young, you should live out every weekend. Even if you look like a scarecrow, you just gotta go! – Jonathan Brandis
– Good weather all the week, but come the weekend the weather stinks. When the weather is too hot they complain, too cold they complain, and when it’s just right, they’re watching TV. – Rita Rudner
– I live a normal life, I take care of our baby, I cook, and I look forward to the weekend so I can spend some time with my husband. It’s the kind of change we all secretly dream of, but which isn’t always easy to deal with. – Angela Lindvall
You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing. ~ Derek Jeter
I believe that it is a mandatory Law of the Universe that on Fridays, you have to do something a little fun. ~ Hanna Rhoades
Music always sounds better on Friday. ~ Lou Brutus
A weekend is happy only when we have our favorite people around us. Spending quality time and making some great memories is what actually makes a weekend happy. Weekends are meant to be stress and work-free, relaxing, exciting, filled with new adventures.
So if you have a happy and long weekend ahead of you, make some extra efforts to make it more special for your dear ones. Share these inspirational and happy weekend quotes and amp up your loved ones’ day.