Cracker Barrel Employee Login Account Sign Up Process
Cracker-barrel employee login portal is designed specifically to enhance employee productivity. By accessing the employee accounts, it becomes easy to manage, view work schedules, and avail of benefits offered by the company.
This article will discuss the step-by-step process for the Cracker Barrel employee login process and the benefits of having a web portal. Before we jump on that, let’s learn a little about the company.
About Cracker Barrel:
Cracker Barrel is an Old Country Store chain of gift shops and restaurants operating across America. The company was founded by Dan Evins in 1969. Currently, there are 73,000 employees working in the company operating in more than 660 stores across 45 American states. They also offer delicious food in southern country-style restaurants.
Cracker Barrel Employee Account Sign Up Process
If you are a new employee of cracker barrel, then you might be looking for guidance on how to create your online account. Do not worry; below, we have mentioned the signup steps for the Cracker Barrel employee login account. All you will need is an Employee ID and your Social Security Number to sign up.
- Open a web browser on any of your personal devices with a good internet connection.
- Go to the official login page or just click here https://employees.crackerbarrel.com.
- Enter your Employee ID in the username field.
- Type 00, followed by the last four digits of your SSN in the password.
After verification of your page, your employee ID and SSN will be redirected to a new account page. After you have gained access to the account, make sure to change the password immediately.
Always use a strong password containing numerical terms and special characters.
Let’s take a look at the Cracker Barrel employee login process:
Cracker Barrel Employee Login
If you want to log into your account efficiently, make sure that your browser and Internet security software is up to date. After this, you can follow the below-mentioned cracker barrel login steps.
- Open your browser and go to the official login page of the website, or you can also click here https://employees.crackerbarrel.com to be redirected to the official page.
- You will get two input boxes on the screen where you have to enter your username and password. Make sure to enter the right credentials.
- Click on Remember My Username only if you are using a personal device.
- Now Click on the LOGIN button.
You will be redirected to your homepage. If access is denied, it means either the username or id entered is incorrect. Retry again; if you still cannot log in, you can follow the steps given below to recover your Cracker barrel employee login account password.
How To Recover Forgotten Passwords and Username for Cracker Barrel employees?
Below we have mentioned all the steps to recover your password and username easily.
- Go to the official login page of Cracker barrel or simply click here https://employees.crackerbarrel.com.
- You will see an option “Forgot your login and password” click on the link, and you will be redirected to the login page.
- You will find two options on this page to recover your username and password.
- If you want to reset your password, enter your User ID or email address and click on Submit. Follow the instructions sent to you to reset your password successfully.
- If you want to recover your username, then click on the Forgot Username button located above the submit.
- Enter your email id and click on submit again.
- You will get a mail containing your username for the Cracker Barrel employee login account. Make sure to enter the right email address.
Cracker Barrel Employee Login Benefits
- Employees can check their work schedules after accessing the account in the Find My schedule options located on the dashboard.
- Former and current employees can easily download their w2 copies.
- Also, employees registered on cracker barrel can apply for various scholarship programs. Children of employees can also take part in the scholarship.
- Employees can avail the benefit of retirement plans and insurance online along with many other benefits.