Trendnet Router Login Process Step-by-Step Guide
Have you recently got your hands on Trendnet Router? Then you must be wondering about the Trendnet Router login process. Well, in this case, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will learn about the complete Trendnet login process along with the password recovery steps.
Before we dive into our guide, let’s know a little about the Trendnet Company.
Trendnet is a global computer networking product manufacturer with its headquarter set up in Torrance, California, USA. It sells surveillance and networking products in small to medium businesses and also in homemaker segments.
Trendnet has a wireless router that keeps you connected to gaming, downloading, streaming, video chats, and even helps in conducting business and so much more. The routers are also available in 2.4GHz, WiFi bands, 5 GHz, and dual-band with both wireless AC and N speeds.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to login into Trendnet Router.
Trendnet Router Login Process:
- First, start by connecting your cable to your Computer or Laptop. You can also use wireless networks alternatively.
It is recommended to use a wired connection to set up your Trendnet Router. This minimizes any chance of being logged off when you are making the changes.
- Open your regular web browser and enter the IP address of Trendnet Router in the address bar. You can find the IP address at the backside of the Router.
- Now enter the username and password of the Router by accessing the admin panel.
How To Reset TRENDNET Router Login Password
Resetting your Trendnet password time and again is a good habit of keeping your internet access protected from any frauds.
Below we have mentioned the steps to change your password so that only you can access it.
Read More- NewJetNet AA Com Login Process Guide
Admin password reset for TRENDNET router.
- Open a web browser and in the address bar, enter “192.168.10.1” and click on Enter.
- Click on main and then enter your new password; confirm it by re-entering and click on Apply.
- Now click on Apply to Settings.
WiFi password reset for TRENDNET router.
- Open the web browser and enter http://192.168.10.1 in the address bar to access the router control panel.
- For Trendnet Router login, enter your username and password.
- Click on Basic and then configure the Wireless settings of the Router.
- Change your WiFi password and click on apply.
TRENDnet Routers Help
If you are facing troubles while Trendnet Router login, then chances are you might be entering the wrong username and password. Here is a list of some of the issues that you might be facing during the login process.
- Forgot Login Password? Make sure to do a hard resetting of router login. To do a hard reset, you need to press the black button at the back of the Router and hold it for 10 seconds. This way, you can do a factory reset of settings.
- Router login page troubled login? In case you are having trouble loading the router page, make sure to use a device that is connected to WiFi. Also, check if you have entered the wrong IP address of the Router and set it as default.
- There are times when there is an issue with page loading or speed. In such cases, you might be using a different IP address. Consult your IP address router list and find the right address for your Router.
We hope this Trendnet Router login guide is helpful to you. If you find this post informative, do not forget to leave a comment below. Also, if you have any queries or are facing trouble while logging in, you can leave your questions in the comment section, and we will get back to you with all the answers soon. Thanks!