Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss
Have you got wary of the tasteless weight-loss diets? Now you don’t need to worry about that anymore. We have some of the best healthy smoothies recipes that are great for weight loss. These smoothies are not only delicious but also nutritious.
These homemade fruit smoothie recipes are chock full of nutrients and effective breakfast meals for weight loss. Every ingredient has its benefits; some are good for bloating burning fat, and others aid digestion and decrease inflammation.
These healthy fruits and vegetable smoothies recipes will keep your nutrients and vitamin requirements in check and maintain your energy levels to help you during workouts. With the help of superfoods like kale and spinach and sweet ingredients like mango, strawberries, and pineapple, you will be ready to conquer the day.
Let’s look at super delicious and best smoothie recipes for weight loss.
Healthy Smoothie recipes for weight loss
Strawberry Smoothie Bowls
Having healthy fruit and vegetable smoothie recipes in breakfast for weight loss is the best way to start your day. Sneaking cucumbers and carrots in a strawberry smoothie bowl is such a fun way to maintain nutrition intake without spoiling the taste.
1 cup of frozen strawberries
1 cup chopped cucumber (frozen)
2 tbsp. carrot juice
Fresh strawberries and freeze-dried strawberries, chopped pistachios, for serving
- Put the strawberries, 2 tbsp carrot juice, and cucumber until smooth in a blender.
- Add more carrot juice to get the desired consistency. Transfer the smoothie to a bowl and top it with fresh and dried strawberries and pistachios.
Peanut Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
Want to add a little something extra to your smoothie? This is one of the best fruit smoothies recipes for weight loss. Cinnamon adds a little spice to the peanut and banana smoothie, brightening the whole drink.
1 cup soy vanilla milk
One large banana cut into pieces
2 tbsp peanut butter
½ teaspoon cinnamon
One teaspoon honey
- Place banana, milk, honey, peanut butter, and cinnamon into a blender and blend until the mixture turns smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again to crush the ice.
- Transfer the smoothie into a glass and sprinkle additional cinnamon.
Basic Blueberry Smoothie
This healthy fruit smoothie recipe for weight loss is super delicious and filled with creaminess. You will crave this breakfast smoothie every morning after having it once. Berries are great for weight loss because they are low in calories and fat and naturally sweet. Let’s check out the recipe for this blueberry smoothie.
1 ½ cup Frozen Blueberries
1 ½ cup Frozen bananas
1/4 cup Almond butter
2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
Maple syrup (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on the low setting for a few seconds and then move it to a high setting.
- Stop the blender, scrape down all the sides, and add more milk.
- Add maple syrup for extra sweetness once the smoothie becomes creamy and smooth (optional). Divide the smoothie into two glasses and serve immediately.
If you are looking for some healthy fruits and vegetable smoothies recipes for weight loss, this kale smoothie is all you need. I know the idea of having a green kale smoothie recipe in the breakfast makes you wary, but once you try this pineapple and kale smoothie, you will never look back.
This is one of the best green smoothies of all time. Let’s check out the ingredients and recipe.
- 2 cups chopped and packed kale leaves
- ¾ cup vanilla almond milk (unsweetened)
- One medium banana (frozen)
- 1/4cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup pineapple pieces (frozen)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1-3 tbsp honey
- Put all the ingredients into a blender in kale, almond milk, banana, yogurt, pineapple, peanut butter, and honey.
- Blend the ingredients until the mixture is smooth. Add more milk to reach the desired consistency.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Everyone, especially kids, love strawberry and banana smoothie. This delicious, sweet, cold drink will remind you of your childhood. A strawberry and banana smoothie makes a perfect weight loss breakfast and afternoon snack. Let’s make your delicious pink drink.
One fresh or frozen banana
1 cup strawberry frozen or fresh
- Blend all the ingredients into a blender until smooth
- Pour into a glass and enjoy
Matcha Green Tea Smoothie:
Trying some of the best healthy fruit and vegetable smoothies recipes for weight loss is so much fun and not to forget delicious.
1 Large Mango
Two frozen Banana
2 tsp Match green tea powder
1 cup light coconut milk
- Add coconut milk to the blender jug and then matcha green tea powder and spinach. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Voila! Your drink is ready.
Banana Walnut Smoothie Recipe
This banana walnut recipe is super nutritious and yummy, with a bit of nutty flavor.
1 ½ cup ice cubes
½ cup of coconut water
3 tbsp walnut pieces
Two dried and pitted dates
½ medium banana
- Combine almond milk, ice, coconut water, dates, walnuts, and banana into the blender and blend on a high setting until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour this banana smoothie into a glass and serve.
These healthy smoothies recipes are a perfect addition to the weight loss diet. Loaded with nutrition and deliciousness, you will be addicted to these healthy fruit and vegetable recipes perfect for weight loss. Let us know in the comments below which one is your favorite smoothie.